Wednesday, September 22, 2010

*WOOSH* Wait...was that summer?

So, when was my last update? I told you I wouldn't update this much....

So, shall I list what has happened?

  1. Tash came over for two-fun filled weeks in which we:
    -saw a litter of kittens born and had to take care of them.
    -did lots of fanfiction planning/plotting
    -Got sugar high....multiple times.
    -Saw Avatar The Last Airbender movie...the PAAAAIIIIIIINNNNN (three times) I never want to see that movie again. I want to pretend it never happened it was that bad.
    -Went to Hershey Park all day
    -Saw Val for three days
    -Went to the historical district and did a lot of window shopping
    -Went to DC for the museams and ended up doing some shopping
    -Went to the local fair
    -fed cats
    -Attempted to fit 30 hours into a 24 hour day. Actually doable, but exhausting. I don't recommend doing it more than twice.
  2. Another thing that happened. I got asked out. I don't think I've ever been on such an emotional high for so long. Haaaaaaappppppppppppppppy!!!!! But teh boyfriend is now at R.I.T....I miss him.....Hopefully I see him soon....Then I get to kiss him senseless...heheee...
  3. Other things...Getting lots of fanfiction writing done for the Society. Lots and lots. Keeping up on cat messes, and starting college all over again. Yeap. That's everything in a nutshell.

Yeah, this summer was the busiest and most fun I've had in my life. Can I have another one like this?

1 comment:

  1. A fantastic read….very literate and informative. Many thanks Woosh

    ReplyDelete